sure he gives me everything i ask for
a kind of love that i never knew
and every night he comes home at the same time
but he’ll never ever take the place of you.
he kisses me goodbye every morning
does the little things you’ve always used to do
but no matter how he tries it ain’t the same thing
’cause he’ll never ever take the place of you.
don’t try to see me
when you come back to town
i finally found myself up straight
so please don’t drag me down.
i’ll be good to him, i’ll make him happy
i owe him so much, what else can i do
and our little boy already calls him daddy
still he’ll never ever take the place of you.
no, he’ll never know
oh, that i still love you so
and he’ll never ever
take the place of you…
- today all over again lyrics – reba mcentire / reba mcentire lyrics
- valerie lyrics – murder of my sweet / murder of my sweet lyrics
- corpse roads lyrics – keaton henson / keaton henson lyrics
- disney’s dream debased lyrics – fall / fall lyrics
- i believe in you lyrics – nana mouskouri / nana mouskouri lyrics