i always tried to be the best that i could be,
but other people always taking things from me.
i see an open chest of stolen treasure,
i reach to take it cleave through broken weather.
and then my halo keeps coming in to play.
seems like the more i try the wind blows,
and takes me away.
collecting twigs to try to make those steps to climb,
the other people seem to climb them all the time.
i see another and n*body is looking,
i take the first step but my head is spinning.
i reach the gate first throw my ticket on the floor,
close the door say we’re not open anymore.
- 600 a.b. (after the bomb) lyrics – bonded by blood / bonded by blood lyrics
- won’t let you go lyrics – chris webby / chris webby lyrics
- how long do we have to bear our fucking crosses lyrics – bridge to solace / bridge to solace lyrics
- believe my sometimes lyrics – clan of xymox / clan of xymox lyrics
- preach the gospel (every day living) lyrics – christafari / christafari lyrics