we come across as frail, take all your *ssumptions and make all your moves cause we know that you’re leaving.
and we tried so hard to show you we care but nothing seems to break through to you.
if you wanna believe in me, don’t tell me you’re leaving.
please don’t be leaving me, cause where you are going is not where you need to be right now.
if you wanna put trust in me, cause where you are going is not where you need to be right now.
can i have your time to tell you about my strengths?
i can help you if you’d like.
cause sometimes we need someone to hold out their hands and lift us back up.
i am here for you, if you want me to.
is it too late to save you now?
is it too late to save you somehow?
- with the right set of eyes lyrics – blind melon / blind melon lyrics
- she’s a saint not a celebrity lyrics – foxboro hot tubs / foxboro hot tubs lyrics
- unfamiliar faces lyrics – matt costa / matt costa lyrics
- shine like the stars lyrics – stellar kart / stellar kart lyrics
- i’m on the rock (jehovah guide me) lyrics – mavado / mavado lyrics