she said if i ever deceive her
she’d be gone before i could count ten,
i guess that i didn’t believe her;
oh just look at the trouble i’m in.
chorus: now she’s gone, gone, gone,
gone, gone, gone, cryin’ won’t bring her back;
the more that i cry, the faster that plane flies
father across the sky.
well i lost every right to be happy,
well i lost all the heaven i found;
she warned me she’d leave and she left me,
before my first tear hit the ground.
if i only knew where i could find her
well i’d crawl there on my hands and knees.
’cause each tick of the clock will remind her
that she’s one second farther from me.
farther across the sky.
- god & suicide lyrics – blitzen trapper / blitzen trapper lyrics
- if i couldn’t see you again lyrics – neil diamond / neil diamond lyrics
- one last time lyrics – glen campbell / glen campbell lyrics
- truth lyrics – lita ford / lita ford lyrics
- this is the angry (part 2) lyrics – 7 seconds / 7 seconds lyrics