wounded, i’m left wounded, scarred by your choice.
alone and fatherless, why was i not enough.
i felt your weakness.
fearing what’s to come, still moving forward.
father, holy father, prepare my heart for war.
i felt your weakness and you watch me fall.
fearless and left in an empty home my acceptance has drawn life away from me.
liar, wounded yet fearless, you’re our shelter, we’ll see this through the end.
i wait for your return your failure to act is my pain.
savior, savior, why.
- my heart skips a beat lyrics – dwight yoakam / dwight yoakam lyrics
- cage the songbird lyrics – the low anthem / the low anthem lyrics
- i gotta fire lyrics – spiritualized / spiritualized lyrics
- headstrong lyrics – 10000 maniacs / 10000 maniacs lyrics
- the package (skit) lyrics – mc chris / mc chris lyrics