almost every day, i see the same face
on broken picture tube, it fits the att*tude.
if you could see yourself, you put you on a shelf
your verbal m*st*rb*t*, promise to nauseate.
today i’ll play the part of non-parent,
not make a hundred rules for you to know about
not lie and make you believe what’s evil is making
making friends and meeting god your own way …the
to see, to bleed cannot be taught
in turn, you’re making us
we stand alone
the truth in right and wrong, the boundaries of the
you seem to miss the point, arresting for a joint?
you seem to wonder why hundreds of people die,
you’re writing tickets man, my mom got jumped they ran!
now i’ll play a public servant,
to sevre and protect by the law and the state.
i’d bust the punks that rape steal and murder
and leave you be, if you crossed me.
i’d shake your hand like a man, not a god!
come meet your maker boy, somethings you can’t enjoy.
because of heaven/h*ll, a f*cking wive’s tale.
they put it in your hand, then put you in your bed.
he’s watching – say your prayers.
’cause god is everywhere.
now i’ll play a man learning priesthood,
who’s about to take the ultimate test in life.
i’d question things because i am human,
and call no one my father who’s no closer than a
i won’t listen !!
- day n night lyrics – trey songz / trey songz lyrics
- message in a bottle – sting lyrics – machine head / machine head lyrics
- the believer lyrics – metal church / metal church lyrics
- i had my heart set on you lyrics – emmylou harris / emmylou harris lyrics
- elvis i don’t love you anymore lyrics – harvey danger / harvey danger lyrics