true blue syphilitic grace, aligned.
pellucid intentions of thine.
the knot wood overgrown nursery is reflecting,
“cerebrum tuum putrida”.
the goldfinch and the tern have begun feasting on what’s
the grey matter that the soul mate rejected
cannot subsist on seed husks.
where did it go? the sense of enchantment, the endeavors
thinning hair line, lost in inception, time elapses.
the cobbled foundation, so simply begotten, stands
wander, swift fox. for love is gone, fertility has
wander, swift fox. for love is gone.
- i go to church on sunday lyrics – patsy cline / patsy cline lyrics
- 2 many bitches lyrics – blaze ya dead homie / blaze ya dead homie lyrics
- shadows in rain lyrics – heaven grey / heaven grey lyrics
- the dream is over lyrics – van halen / van halen lyrics
- mountains lyrics – manic drive / manic drive lyrics