artificial for these strictly conscious times.
organic prothesis with a view to paying in kind.
to ease (the) guilt of scores of undignified ends.
strung up, disemboweled right out of the pen.
so unbeknowing in their anonimity.
’cause when you’re marked for death,
ears switch off to the screams.
blindly cull, tear and chew.
remember – don’t scorn what god gave to you.
what god gave to you.
reverting, technologically advanced
yet bloodily we regress.
reversal – looking forward to a pressure bolt
through the head?
numbness – second only to dumbness.
sure, they don’t feel a thing!
communication block ensures no further usage.
- the lucky old sun (just rolls around heaven all day) [single] lyrics – louis armstrong / louis armstrong lyrics
- my father’s eyes lyrics – chris de burgh / chris de burgh lyrics
- without you in my life lyrics – tyrone davis / tyrone davis lyrics
- the swirling mist lyrics – wounded kings / wounded kings lyrics
- the eternal eclipse lyrics – urgehal / urgehal lyrics