turn your back – i’ll be just fine
changing for the same – just a matter of time
but i won’t change my mind
as for you – shouldn’t be surprised
i watched you drop – right before my eyes
you fall – i rise
i hope it’s worth it (to you) – to make that change
it doesn’t make any sense to me
what’s the matter – you lost your faith?
it’s still important to me
now i’m waiting to see what’s next
what’s gonna come from all of this?
fade away – will you disappear
we’re probably better – without you here
time changed – and you changed your mind
i hope you enjoy it – what you’re trying to find
but, i won’t follow blind
and now you take the ride
well, that’s just fine
what are you trying to find?
i won’t follow blind…
you won’t change my mind.
- laughing boy lyrics – randy newman / randy newman lyrics
- the skies bleed napalm lyrics – paganizer / paganizer lyrics
- i just don’t know what to do with myself lyrics – dionne warwick / dionne warwick lyrics
- there ain’t no love lyrics – reba mcentire / reba mcentire lyrics
- what i’ve become lyrics – sovereign strength / sovereign strength lyrics