i’m gonna wrap my arms around my daddy’s neck and tell him that i’ve missed him and tell him
all about the man that i became and hope that it pleased him there’s so much i want to say
there’s so much i want you to know.
when i finally make it home when i finally make it home.
then i’ll gaze upon the throne of the king frozen in my steps and all the questions that i
swore i would ask words just won’t come yet so amazed at what i’ve seen so much more than this
old mind can hold. [back to chorus]
and the sweetest sound my ears have yet to hear voices on angels. [back to chorus]
- please read the letter lyrics – alison krauss / alison krauss lyrics
- free willy lyrics – kottonmouth kings / kottonmouth kings lyrics
- bed (official ja rule & trina remix) lyrics – j. holiday / j holiday lyrics
- i don’t wanna wait lyrics – the veronicas / the veronicas lyrics
- right and a wrong way lyrics – mario / mario lyrics