diggin’ everything you do
i wonder if i’ll make my move
what if she laughs at me?
what if she walks away?
i don’t think i could take
that kind of rejection now
what is it about you that makes me try
to make you aware that i am alive?
and i am about to just open your eyes
take one look and you will never deny
i can’t dance but i will try
to make you aware that i am alive
i am a romance kind of guy
and this is the last chance
so just let it ride
she’s the kind of girl that makes a boy
feel like a toy that she won’t play with
i wanna show and tell her what i’m made of
- when giants collide lyrics – angus / angus lyrics
- soulman lyrics – presteej / presteej lyrics
- if you don’t (love me tell me so) lyrics – barbara mason / barbara mason lyrics
- lying awake lyrics – alison krauss & union station / alison krauss union station lyrics
- do her wrong lyrics – atom smash / atom smash lyrics