under the cobalt sky
remembering the affair of yesterday
it’s frightening to recall the past days
i imagine gravity is reversed and takes me into the sky
thinking about the reality ahead
it’s so trivial if i would vanish away
and, the time changes me into the air.
who are you talking beside me ?
your word is unrealizable for me of today
it’s all fine as long as you’re there.
ah, its time the fountain blowing out
there’re still something left to see and know.
so please watch me warmly from the cobalt sky
- so worth it lyrics – call the shots / call the shots lyrics
- note to self: city park, 2pm lyrics – larger than life / larger than life lyrics
- a lotta locomotion lyrics – andrew lloyd webber / andrew lloyd webber lyrics
- all roads will lead to rome lyrics – waltari / waltari lyrics
- was wir alleine nicht schaffen lyrics – xavier naidoo / xavier naidoo lyrics