something i’ve been wanting to say to you.
are you sitting down?
pretty soon, there will be a day,
when i won’t be around.
i’m not trying to scare you
or play with your sympathy.
just want to remind you
that life is a symphony.
everyday, live it like it’s your last one.
ever kiss, kiss it like it’s your first love.
if i had one wish; then i would wish
that you would live today like
everyday, everyday is your last one.
people always rushing around,
wasting time on money.
don’t be just a face in the crowd.
getting high and running from something.
i’m not trying to tell you what to do.
in the end, it’s up to you.
dip your feet into the ocean.
let the sun beat on your skin.
soak in every emotion,
that you never thought you’d live.
and never take for granted,
every breath you’re breathing in.
go everywhere you’ve never been,
- fat spliffs lyrics – slightly stoopid / slightly stoopid lyrics
- a storm of swords lyrics – jedi mind tricks / jedi mind tricks lyrics
- mommy lyrics – missy ‘misdemeanor’ elliott / missy misdemeanor elliott lyrics
- beyond the gates of pain lyrics – jedi mind tricks / jedi mind tricks lyrics
- woo lyrics – erykah badu / erykah badu lyrics