why don’t you see?
why don’t you face?
why don’t you understand
what we are trying to say?
innocence in this society a sin
unjustified jailed for the colour of your skin
terrified of what they thought you to respect
corruption and injustice as a matter of fact
we’re on a mission to madness
no one can be saved
this is a vision of darkness
for us it’s too late
realize when you see blood on the floor
victimized you are down by the law
highest price turns right into guilt
start to rise against the system they’ve built
you brought us
down by law
- choose to be free lyrics – okular / okular lyrics
- return of the project nigga lyrics – young buck / young buck lyrics
- we will lyrics – varsity fanclub / varsity fanclub lyrics
- turn the beat around lyrics – jessica sanchez / jessica sanchez lyrics
- if this love should ever end lyrics – oleta adams / oleta adams lyrics