like the flight of a dead bird
my life is going out
darkness is my mistress
at cold full moon nights
only stars know my paths
i’m a wild wanderer of fields
lonely trips in my realm…
will you share this with me?
as i howl at night, the wind join my song
helpless crying of the wild
am i soulless, forever gone?
after a while i hear a voice
from the dark fields of the fall
it puts me the same question:
shall i ever see the dawn?
the sun of the dawn?
the old symbol of all dread
faithful son of the night
too much bleeding, too much fear
but one’s death is other’s life
- aeon lyrics – eternal tears of sorrow / eternal tears of sorrow lyrics
- consider the choices lyrics – clay crosse / clay crosse lyrics
- god is love lyrics – clay crosse / clay crosse lyrics
- he walked a mile lyrics – clay crosse / clay crosse lyrics
- his love is strong lyrics – clay crosse / clay crosse lyrics