standing here alone,
searching over this city of nothing
for something better than this.
knowing this seems almost nonexistent,
i decide to stand here forever,
or to end it all now.
my life has been a waste this whole time.
i’ve figured nothing out.
twenty years for this?
twenty years for nothing.
i’d give it all away just to start over.
looking back on my life,
i wrote this letter for you.
i chose these words with my heart.
i am alone.
- sittin’ here in silence (on my own) lyrics – oasis / oasis lyrics
- light my fire lyrics – pearl jam / pearl jam lyrics
- aesthetics lyrics – inhale exhale / inhale exhale lyrics
- what you’ve done lyrics – illustrations / illustrations lyrics
- persistence in existence lyrics – i am abomination / i am abomination lyrics