to whom it may be of any concern:
i forget this lesson each time that its’ learned, this argument
that i try to defend, it’s not logic, it’s a means to an end, it’s
a fiendish ploy, like you mean me no harm. it’s so misconceived…
but it works like a charm. if my fingers clench too tightly, it’s
because i’m afraid i’ll lose my grip. if i think about you nightly
it’s because i’m afraid i might forget.
excuse my mess as i pitch this fit, it bothers me more than i
can admit… my face goes flush my head starts to ache.
i think this may be my biggest mistake…
- dust my broom lyrics (feat. derek trucks) – johnny winter / feat derek trucks johnny winter lyrics
- letter to home lyrics – dokken / dokken lyrics
- six days on the road (live) lyrics – sawyer brown / sawyer brown lyrics
- martha lyrics – meat loaf / meat loaf lyrics
- intro lyrics – youthful praise / youthful praise lyrics