you’ll never really find those perfect words,
something more than just, goodbye.
it’s hard to remember the good times when there was just so much heartache,
and they deserve more than that.
they deserve more than just one single moment of sadness.
so just remember,
when there’s enough love in our hearts to burst like a f*ckin’ supernova,
then there’s sure as h*ll enough love in our heart, to spark that famous smile.
we all lose someone at some point in our lives,
but don’t ever let go of that smile.
hold on forever,
because that’s our final dedication.
- freaks and geeks lyrics – childish gambino / childish gambino lyrics
- to the stage lyrics – asking alexandria / asking alexandria lyrics
- april fool lyrics – manchester orchestra / manchester orchestra lyrics
- desensitized lyrics – classified / classified lyrics
- am i a good man? lyrics – band of horses / band of horses lyrics