all songs written by andy latimer except
‘after words’ by ton scherpenzeel.
all lyrics by susan hoover.
produced by andy latimer.
engineered by david hutchins.
mixed by greg ladanyl except “pressure points”
mixed by andy latimer and haydn bendall.
*ssistant engineers: nico bolas, richard
recorded at riverside studios, england.
mixed in los angeles, california.
mastered by doug sax at the mastering lab,
sleeve design: the artifex studio, london.
alb*m co-ordination: susan hoover.
merit badges to:
reinhard kla*ssen and charles shiddell for
confidence and support.
carl leighton-pope and valerie potter for
haydn bendall for unbounding enthusiasm
and energy (y.c.)
dave hutchins for endurance, giggles, and
susan hoover for constant inspiration.
uk division: maria, gerard, martin, laurie,
brian, ruth, pete & jools, doreen, wee ‘p’, mel
(one-take) collins, andy dalby, wendy miller,
alan parsons (for nosh) and kate bush for the
us division: greg siehl and dru redwine, rog
and murry wells, teddy-b and steve.
camel are managed by: d.i.y. management.
camel fan club: wnedy miller,
10 sutherland ave., london w9 2hq.
ton scherpenzeel appears courtesy of cbs
(c) 1984 the decca record company limited,
- true lyrics – cameron daddo / cameron daddo lyrics
- vreak up fall out lyrics – cameron daddo / cameron daddo lyrics
- wanna b. goode lyrics – cameron daddo / cameron daddo lyrics
- watching the river go by lyrics – cameron daddo / cameron daddo lyrics
- wrapped in you lyrics – cameron daddo / cameron daddo lyrics