night surrounds me,
as i sit alone,
in the indecipherable darkness.
i smell the noise of past.
vivacity of the wind begets clear my mind.
in eternal isolation.
those that pretend to care, kill you,
and leave you for being dead.
i seek, for where am i?
the throes of death swirl within me,
and i smile…
life, raped by disease.
no place for me here.
i create my kingdom.
creation through destruction,
cut out the heart of the christian disease.
knowledge my fortune,
i channel the strength of my will.
the lure of the moonlight,
streams forth, with abundance of strength.
i bask in it’s essence,
devouring the force,
succouring my veins.
i traverse to the beckon of my desire.
this stagnant humanity serves only to frustrate.
unfit to stand alone, huddled in their m*sses,
synonymous in their worthless existence.
the time will come to p*ss.
creation of life,
destruction of the disease.
- invocation lyrics – common sense / common sense lyrics
- just in the nick of rhyme lyrics – common sense / common sense lyrics
- maintaining lyrics – common sense / common sense lyrics
- making a name for ourselves lyrics – common sense / common sense lyrics
- nuthin’ to do lyrics – common sense / common sense lyrics