sometimes i sit and i wonder, why, things turned out this way.
all the times she made me happy, but i couldn’t make her stay.
now i need some lovin’ – don’t want to spend my life alone,
yea, yea i need somebody,
it’s so sad to be alone – it’s so sad to be alone.
- the story of benjamin darling part 1 lyrics – state radio / state radio lyrics
- never here alone lyrics – collective soul / collective soul lyrics
- thick as thieves lyrics – dashboard confessional / dashboard confessional lyrics
- summers lost lyrics – hurt / hurt lyrics
- grub on lyrics – trey songz / trey songz lyrics