a trial by fire, i want to fly higher to smell the
i drift towards freedom, a dream to believe in, i am
the first in line.
hatred, the feeling is fresh. i feast upon your burning
touch me and i`ll rip you apart, slaughter your soul
and f*cking eat your heart.
a tale of thousand lies is told as lightning hits me in
i load my guns and fall in line.
i prepare myself for…
war, a time to feast.
a humble request makes me bleed like the rivers flow.
friends in need. i wait as the days all go on as it’s
…late to remember how it all once was.
how we were fighting for a different cause.
all that is left is now a rotting land.
a fallen dream as i get dirt on my hand.
i can’t help but thinking there’s a problem to solve.
a solution that will greet us all.
come take a stand as you follow my trail.
all in despair shall know that we are deals death.
hatred, the feeling’s still pure. grab an axe it’s time
open a hatch and throw a bomb inside.
oh, later you can cry about all who died.
wishful thinking, it’s hard to stop drinking, a leash
to cut in half.
now think of what you’ve done.
established world peace and killed everyone.
a tale of thousand lies…
war, a time to feast…
- paper thin lyrics – data romance / data romance lyrics
- whorehouse of the freaks lyrics – dead / dead lyrics
- i second that emotion lyrics – temptations / temptations lyrics
- the skeleton & the roundabout lyrics – electric light orchestra / electric light orchestra lyrics
- you got me lyrics – wayne wonder / wayne wonder lyrics