you saw me at the mall just the other day,
holding bags for my girl so you looked away.
she don’t mean a thing to me anyway,
and i’d still be with you if i had my way.
the bed was so cold where you used to lay.
i got weak late one night so i let her stay,
but i found out that no one can take your place,
cause ill still be callin your name.
i know it seems, i’m givin her time
she don’t have, a part of my mind [?]
cause everythins, still all about you
she just takin up sp*ce till you come back my way.
the kissins good the s*x is alright,
but she ain’t you, so it don’t feel right
cause everythins still all about you,
shes just takin up sp*ce, till you come back my way
i thought i could move on, never lookin back,
till i saw stumbled upon an old picture that,
bought back the old jokes that i used to have.
when i sill had you everything was kool.
now i’m feelin so bad about rushin it,
from h*llo to my bed, still its you i miss.
cant pretend anymore than i’m down with this.
i’m letting go to be with you.
when in the middle of the making love [?]
i’m holding her close, but i feel your touch,
your in my head, but i want you right here in my bed…
- thinkin’ of you lyrics – charlie wilson / charlie wilson lyrics
- one way street lyrics – charlie wilson / charlie wilson lyrics
- blame the world lyrics – daley / daley lyrics
- beatbox + iphone + guitar + fast rap = win lyrics – mac lethal / mac lethal lyrics
- marionette lyrics – king the kid / king the kid lyrics