too many times, i try to go on my own.
don’t ask for your help; i try to do it alone.
i put you way back, in the depths of my mind.
it’s not ’til i fall that i realize…
i can’t go on
without you in control.
i can’t be strong without your hand to hold.
don’t let go! lord lift me up high
and bring me back closer to you.
humble me, lord. discipline my ways.
light the fire in my heart to live for you every day.
all i want is your will to be done;
to know you father and your son, but…
- never walk away lyrics – breaking point / breaking point lyrics
- nothing left at all lyrics – breaking point / breaking point lyrics
- reality show lyrics – breaking point / breaking point lyrics
- all this i should have known lyrics – breathe / breathe lyrics
- don’t tell me lies lyrics – breathe / breathe lyrics