i sense the mistaken calmness seeping through the
hope is wasted on horror, oh the misery
have we decided to leave the beauty?
i’m hand drawn in a picture of perfection
no sense in finding rest
no sense in finding nonsense
another day, another dawn, it’s all the same
it’s as if this road cannot find a curve
feel the burn of the silence dead upon your skin
why can’t anyone ever hear me scream!
we p*ss the time and we drift in shame
in a crowd, i’m just another name
mirror mirror, where has this child gone?
oh my god!
cure me of these haunting tribulations
i refuse to return to this b*n*lity
happiness has long held a breath,
i inhaled abject sensation
it’s time to exhale
i call it exactly as i see it,
this is cinematic.
let this finally be comfort.
i’m just another name
- tonight lyrics – damon fowler / damon fowler lyrics
- one more song for you lyrics – fats domino / fats domino lyrics
- one more mile lyrics – paul butterfield blues band / paul butterfield blues band lyrics
- highway 49 lyrics – george thorogood & the destroyers / george thorogood the destroyers lyrics
- greasy granny’s gopher gravy pt. 1 lyrics – gov’t mule / govt mule lyrics