little girl, my parents said:
“there are worlds to see!
be the master of your destiny”
but i left my memories behind.
when they p*ssed away, i’m just a runaway
mirror, let me know will i lose my mind?
please show my reflection
there’s a hidden place, that no one may know
in my heart, there’s a secret path that i follow
help me climb the clouds, please god, hear my voice
give me wings, make me strong
guide me where i belong
how can the world just carry on?
when in your heart you’ve just begun to understand
there is no going back no going back
even as time p*sses by
my prayers aren’t strong enough
i cannot give any more.
i’m sick of running away
in this world you call home
i am crying in silence
deep in the night
i’m crying tears of despair
to break this blindness
but i’m looking for someone to blame
cause i am the waking child
the one who can reach the sky
the one who can see the sky
- malignant growth lyrics – loudblast / loudblast lyrics
- cells shaped like stars lyrics – bloc party / bloc party lyrics
- the end of the world lyrics – golden resurrection / golden resurrection lyrics
- summer wages lyrics – nanci griffith / nanci griffith lyrics
- coming up short lyrics – senses fail / senses fail lyrics