raised by wolves abandoned
forced to stalk you
haunt your neighborhood.
but full moon shocked
they raised their rifles
whites of eyes – i’m stronger.
slipped through cracks across your wall
i scr*pe the sand now from your soles
and eat your heart out
and it’s cold
see me. you won’t see me at your door.
heard me howling with regret
there is no pleasure – can’t forget
the faces or the fear
[backwards]: you won’t see me at your door
- has anyone seen my underwear lyrics – youth ahead / youth ahead lyrics
- whispering in tears of blood lyrics – inquisicion / inquisicion lyrics
- i’ll never stop loving you lyrics – gary morris / gary morris lyrics
- la la lyrics – teairra mari / teairra mari lyrics
- first year blues lyrics – hank williams jr. / hank williams jr lyrics