sang by julian
when i’m with you,
i’m the ocean,
float within me.
when i look at you
your brilliant smile
i can’t lose myself
in the moments of you,
nothing ripples, nothing sways.
this tender love feeds my days,
d*mn these foolish childish ways.
what use are these words?
what use are these lips?
my lips only melt on yours.
i can’t trust the waves to float me,
i can’t trust the moon that shines on you.
but when i’m with you,
i’m the ocean.
and when i’m with you
i’ve come home.
- metalized injection lyrics – thy wicked / thy wicked lyrics
- a clown can get away with murder lyrics – time has come / time has come lyrics
- soul affliction lyrics – thy primordial / thy primordial lyrics
- never again lyrics – kittie / kittie lyrics
- spari nel deserto lyrics – marco mengoni / marco mengoni lyrics