it’s in our hands.
the future is in our hands
and it’s up to us to take a stand
against destruction fueled by greed.
we take what we want, destroy what we need.
we treat this world like uninvited guests,
the results are in and we’re failing this test.
we need to make a change before it’s too late.
the world just can’t wait…
just can’t wait.
the winds of change are blowing through.
when will we see the impact of the things we do?
do we sit back and watch the world regress,
or build a better future with consciousness?
- ain’t nothing wrong with another unity song lyrics – mindset / mindset lyrics
- girl i love you lyrics – hall & oates / hall oates lyrics
- holy desecration lyrics – melancholy pessimism / melancholy pessimism lyrics
- taste of insanity lyrics – master / master lyrics
- redeemer lyrics – mercy screams / mercy screams lyrics