you failed yourself
i spit in every mouth that offered help.
we all lost out
ive broken both my hands just beating myself.
another mountain blocks the sun from my eyes.
i cant see
a reason to keep up this joke of a life.
look me in the f*cking eyes
to be beaten by myself
i don’t believe my own lies
i’d smash you
reflections gone, but i can only
than it’s ever been before.
lost every battle to end the war.
broken knuckles and no one’s proud
shattered gl*ss and no one’s proud.
- do you wanna spend the night lyrics – village people / village people lyrics
- cold (but i’m still here) lyrics – evans blue / evans blue lyrics
- when did you know lyrics – jamie o’neal / jamie oneal lyrics
- where we belong lyrics – jamie o’neal / jamie oneal lyrics
- eclipsed lyrics – evans blue / evans blue lyrics