bows and flows of angel hair ice cream castles in the air
feathered canyons everywhere i’d look at clouds that way
now they only block the sun they rain and snow on everyone
so many things i could have done the clouds got in my way.
i’d look at clouds from both sides now
from up and down and still somehow
it’s cloud delusion i recall
i really don’t know cloud at all.
moons and junes and fairy squeels dizzi dancing way you feel
is every fairytale complete i’d look at love that way
now that’s just another show we’ve been laughing when you go
if you care don’t let them know don’t give yourself away.
i’d look at love from both sides now
from give and take and still somehow
it’s love delusion i recall
i really don’t know love at all.
tears and fears and feeling proud say i love you right out loud
dreams and schemes and circus crowds i’d look at life that way
now old friends are acting strabge they shake their heads they say i’d change
something’s lost and something’s gained in living every day.
i’d look at life from both sides now
from win and lose and still somehow
it’s life delusion i recall
i really don’t know life at all…
- the hour of defeat lyrics – unleashed / unleashed lyrics
- kgb lyrics – winter soul / winter soul lyrics
- jesse younger lyrics – kris kristofferson / kris kristofferson lyrics
- nothing but the whole wide world lyrics – glen campbell / glen campbell lyrics
- skit lenny (live) lyrics – aventura / aventura lyrics