excuse my blank expression while i´m staring at the wall.
the telephone is in my hand and i don´t know who to call.
i wish i knew what was wrong with me…
because this is not me, i know this is not me.
every thought i have seems to be a question.
am i just like you or am i one f*cked up exception?
am i just an exception?
- imagine lyrics – jennifer hudson / jennifer hudson lyrics
- loosin’ face lyrics – rotten sound / rotten sound lyrics
- time to sing lyrics – hank williams jr. / hank williams jr lyrics
- rebecca street lyrics – fred eaglesmith / fred eaglesmith lyrics
- full moon full of love lyrics – k. d. lang / k d lang lyrics