“blacking out the friction”
i don’t mind the weather
i’ve got scarves and caps and sweaters
i’ve got long johns under slacks for bl*stery days.
i think that it’s brainless to *ssume that making changes to your window’s view will give a new perspective.
and the hardest part is yet to come
i don’t mind restrictions or if you’re blacking out the friction
it’s just an escape (it’s overrated anyways)
the hardest part is yet to come
when you will cross the country alone.
- the show lyrics – girls aloud / girls aloud lyrics
- social suicide lyrics – bad religion / bad religion lyrics
- i decide lyrics – lindsay lohan / lindsay lohan lyrics
- who am i lyrics – new found glory / new found glory lyrics
- gold in the air of summer lyrics – kings of convenience / kings of convenience lyrics