running through trees
and i’m trying to breathe back into my dream
ripped up my roots like there’s someplace that i gotta be
if someone had told me how this would unfold
how we’d build up this thing just to point out the holes
gasping as the sky falls
it’s a great big lie i believe sometimes
it’s got me it’s got me it’s got me
pulls me down
til the lightning strikes like a little flash of day in the night
the band keeps on playing
no idea what they’re saying
i try not to care but is anyone there?!
so what if i’m dreaming impossible dreams and i fly by night?
i come from the stars and i’m not afraid to die!
what’s the mistake in impossible dreams?!
we can fly by night!
there’s beauty between the lies
- be-bop-a-lula (live) lyrics – beatles / beatles lyrics
- suicide mission lyrics – sinner / sinner lyrics
- most likely you’ll go your way lyrics – yardbirds / yardbirds lyrics
- do you hear what i hear lyrics – vanessa williams / vanessa williams lyrics
- johnny b. good lyrics – bill haley & his comets / bill haley his comets lyrics