baby, i asked you not to keep me waiting.
i told you now to keep me waiting.
now the afternoon is fading on.
donna, bella donna have you seen me?
have you ever really seen me
like i want for you to see me now?
lonesome like you were when you were sixteen.
when maybe even i weren’t listening.
did i help when i was kissing you?
donna, bella donna are you listening?
and were you ever really listening
like i want for you to listen now?
- jimmy recard lyrics – drapht / drapht lyrics
- girls & boys lyrics – the subways / the subways lyrics
- love is a beautiful thing lyrics – phil vassar / phil vassar lyrics
- i know you know lyrics – esperanza spalding / esperanza spalding lyrics
- forever love lyrics – francesca battistelli / francesca battistelli lyrics