maybe it’s just my randomly firing synapses,
but i think about nothing but you as time p*sses.
i’m no home run hitter, but i’ll still step up to bat,
and now you know that’s why i’m back, back for the attack.
now bear witness, i return defenseless,
to set the pavement made with my intentions here.
holding it together, thought out every letter
of every word in every sentence so carefully.
i thought out every word, every sentence so carefully.
it’s not enough, it’s too late.
problems surfaced and they capsized our relationship,
i now propose this expedition to salvage it,
the weather may start getting rough,
our tiny ship may be tossed,
but i’ll not be stopped by acts of god,
i’ll get you back at any cost.
it’s not getting what you want, it’s wanting what you got,
and i havent got much left,
so i dig my fingers deep into the few things that i keep
and i find myself constantly fighting, screaming, biting,
trying to get you back.
- love makes you feel ten feet tall lyrics – velvet underground / velvet underground lyrics
- has anyone seen my underwear lyrics – youth ahead / youth ahead lyrics
- whispering in tears of blood lyrics – inquisicion / inquisicion lyrics
- i’ll never stop loving you lyrics – gary morris / gary morris lyrics
- la la lyrics – teairra mari / teairra mari lyrics