in an age of video wallpaper and aural anesthesia,
music has become a prost*tute.
no longer is it a gift from the gods;
it has become a pacifier,
and a tool.
a tool to protect us from loneliness,
to entice us to buy
and to keep us from seeing
how bad things have become.
at one time,
music was a vital experience,
it was physical,
today music is just
one more device
used by the new sun
to control itself
- uncontroll me lyrics – edge of sanity / edge of sanity lyrics
- territorial pissings lyrics – ill nino / ill nino lyrics
- 2012 lyrics – ill nino / ill nino lyrics
- why can’t we all just get a long neck lyrics – hank williams jr. / hank williams jr lyrics
- estoy perdido (when i’m with you everything is lost) lyrics – ill nino / ill nino lyrics