astonished by the bright of antares
obsidian night, auspice of wail
crawling me to these sh*r*s of hades
where lovers rot in spirals of pain
an absinthe of grace
flaming the embrace
fading us into the erotica
but when i wake up my inferno starts.
downfalls o memories
she’s just one shade
floating in this bitterness
absence of light
no, no one advise, thy satin beauty now it crushed away
still feeling her warming caress of thy ivory skin where
i used to live in?
no, heaven denies, thy promise of eden blackening inside
still remembering her embrace of thy
gentle breeze what i used to dream in?
laid on white hills fading the essence of my sweet heart
- i’m the exception to the rule lyrics – temptations / temptations lyrics
- perfumes of doom lyrics – dead / dead lyrics
- armoured assassins lyrics – deathhammer / deathhammer lyrics
- love for sale lyrics – manhattan transfer / manhattan transfer lyrics
- hawaii lyrics – last perfect thing / last perfect thing lyrics