flittermice of eld unveiled at the plenilune
fordone by mournful rest now seeking to be fed again
rising terrestrial power umbraged by celestial light
that shineth forth from the palace of god – the palace of no return
flittermice of eld they peer into the morrows,
they peer the yesteryears as thoose are coming back.
beholding the son recrucified, beholding gods race browbeaten,
beholding the devastation of all morals built by them.
flittermice of eld they fly to blaspheme yehova
and to build their temple (of the) d*mned on once holy pleasure ground
a fare to raise the flag (of satan), to desseminate the races,
to build the hall of battle and to live in eternal strife
flittermice came forth from the land beyond the forest
multifarious winged black creatures slew the angels (up so) high.
devastation, blasphemy, desecration, unholy he
who burned the face of god with the eye of our master
[written for darkthrone by count grishnackh 27 & 29 – 1993 a.y.p.s.]
- black victory of death lyrics – darkthrone / darkthrone lyrics
- in his lovely kingdom lyrics – darkthrone / darkthrone lyrics
- en vind av sorg lyrics – darkthrone / darkthrone lyrics
- inn i de dype skogers favn lyrics – darkthrone / darkthrone lyrics
- soulside journey lyrics – darkthrone / darkthrone lyrics