i can’t believe what happened last night, unbearable
tragedy, your words were razor blade hits in my heart, an
apologia for suicide.
go and find what you have to find, there is nothing for
you here, you must know i’m not here to be the icon you
adore, when everything hurts, find your respite
all these years spent in coma…a pathetic psychodrama,
here is what we lived
coming back to reality is so hard…i must find an exit to
regain my purity.
you’ve got the weapon in your hands: your cute eyes were
all for me
“you’ve got no reason to stay, so let the bullet find its way
and let enter the sunlight”
i followed your star to empty skies, i did it so many times,
i thought it was a way to approach you, a way to keep you forever
i could endure all the tortures until you sleep away
never coming back
what a deplorable denouement, did we some day share anything?
“persist in your mediocrity, follow like a slave, i can
nothing for you, go and find your way.
apologia for suicide, find your respite elsewhere. let the
bullet find its way and let enter the sunlight”
all these years spent in coma, all these waits
no one to rest on , no help of fate, all these waits
no can enter the sunlight
- from hillbilly heaven, to honky tonk hell lyrics – kenny chesney / kenny chesney lyrics
- grandpa told me so lyrics – kenny chesney / kenny chesney lyrics
- how forever feels lyrics – kenny chesney / kenny chesney lyrics
- honey would you stand by me lyrics – kenny chesney / kenny chesney lyrics
- i can’t go there lyrics – kenny chesney / kenny chesney lyrics