if you want life, you must keep the search alive.
rip open the plastic at it seems,
and find the blackest heart you’ve seen,
check the mirror one more time, how can you sleep at
this city will burn it self to the ground,
rip open the plastic at its seems,
and reveal the blackest heart you’ve ever seen.
what’s it like to live in a world where nothings real?
there are holes in the surface,
blacked out and withered down, city under fire.
- mary go round lyrics – jamey johnson / jamey johnson lyrics
- ol’ man river lyrics – temptations / temptations lyrics
- rule of the rope lyrics – destinity / destinity lyrics
- walk upon the water lyrics – electric light orchestra / electric light orchestra lyrics
- friend of mine lyrics – delicate news / delicate news lyrics