“all faith is lost”
as the dawn emerges i cry in grief
the sadness of another day tortures my heart
life fades. echoes, voices calling
within my mind. shadows. i cry
my senses deteriorated
i break down devoid of hope
all faith is lost. why live?
i beg for mercy, i plead, tell me
why? why me?
why must i be one of the chosen?
forgive me for my inquisition
please answer, i offer my condition
my eyes are closed, i call to the darkness
allowing the gloom to swallow me
gripping my soul as i’m extracted from reality
the umbra chills me
i levitate, staring at my inanimate corpse
drifting towards the eternal bliss
beckoned by beings superior
colossal roar of silence deafens me
i disburden myself
where am i bound?
my trappist ways are forgotten
as peralsized souls cry out for me
imp*ssive, i atrive for the light
my true self finally manifests
i am found.
- better than that lyrics – status quo / status quo lyrics
- hard on for love lyrics – nick cave & the bad seeds / nick cave the bad seeds lyrics
- lil’ shorty lyrics – too $hort / too hort lyrics
- let’s get together lyrics – phil vassar / phil vassar lyrics
- hellhounds on my trail lyrics – children of bodom / children of bodom lyrics