turning to find all my dreams and hopes left behind
years that i’ve lost waiting for fame to find me!
come love me
come adore me
then all at once abandon me
black suits and champagne with serpent’s eyes
i will save a seat for you in h*ll
is this what you want to say? i’m right here!
and tell me who to be and what to say
oh could we be just like them and be just the same?
give me a break and grow some b*lls for a change
see through your fake mind
capitalize on my talent if you please
and don’t forget my credibility
see the shadows dancing right over your name
dry you up and spend you right back where you came
how could you lie
and forsake all we made?
can you see the pain you’ve caused?
can you see the dreams we’ve lost?
shedding all my faith in you
just a handshake and we’re through
with words and drink
was i your sacrifice?
- those who linger at night lyrics – midnight odyssey / midnight odyssey lyrics
- quittance lyrics – uneven structure / uneven structure lyrics
- alice lyrics – vangough / vangough lyrics
- helen hill will have her revenge on new orleans lyrics – thou / thou lyrics
- ahead of time lyrics – just jinger / just jinger lyrics