take care of yourself, darling.
i guess…i guess this is goodbye.
tomorrow’s coming quicker than yesterday came today.
i guess this is goodnight.
cuz we’ve all got one last night together
so let’s start the party!
you know we rocked! promise you won’t forget me!
so these moments spent are coming to an end.
i’m counting seconds until next time begins.
listen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
we couldn’t change it if we tried.
1, 2, 3, 4 goodbye.
we’ve all said before, our time is here.
but it’s never meant a thing until we began to tear.
and i’ll be aching before and after we depart
from remembrances of the very start.
(the grand memories together [2x])
now here i am, it’s your song i’ll be singing.
you’re the voice i hear inside my head!
we raised our voices.
we followed our dreams.
one thing, ‘who will i be?’ you ask.
well, we’ll never be too cool for camp rock 3!
- the art of breaking up lyrics – zebrahead / zebrahead lyrics
- that lonesome song lyrics – jamey johnson / jamey johnson lyrics
- the escapist lyrics – the streets / the streets lyrics
- never can say goodbye lyrics – the game / the game lyrics
- cheetah love lyrics – the cheetah girls / the cheetah girls lyrics